Here are a few things about me:
- Since I've graduated from Wittenberg University, I have taught K-8th grade art in public and private schools.
- My first job was K-5th grade art in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. It was such a wonderful experience and I learned so much during those three years. I was the teacher of the year in 2009 before I took a job back home in Cleveland, Ohio.
- I taught art at Kensington Intermediate School for 2 years as a long term sub, teaching 3-5th grade art. It is pretty cool to be teaching art where I went to school when I was little.
- Currently I teach private art lessons to K-high school and even adults!
- I put all of my energy into making the KIS art program a strong, successful, and fun experience for the students, teachers, and community.
- When I am not teaching art, I love to spend time with my husband, paint, decorate, teach fitness classes, practice yoga, read, cook, and shop. We love to travel and spend time with our family and friends as well!
-In my classroom, we do all sorts of art- from painting, sculpting and printing to drawing, photogrpahy, and weaving- we are always thinking about and creating beautiful art!
If you have any questions or comments, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again for visiting my blog!